Monday, November 13, 2006

I'll Start Here

So I'm going to give this a shot since it seems to be working out so well for some of the other Joes in my section. This is just a draft post so I can see how smooth this operation works. I guess you could say things have been fairly normal these last few days except for the fact that it's not 100+ degrees outside. We have been seeing lows in the mid 40s and highs in the 70s. Talk about a turn around. We've just been doing the same old stuff we always do around here. We changed up our mail operation so we will be able to operate on a larger scale once the holiday mail starts coming in. It is a much better process since we have a truck that is able to load, carry and unload an entire shipping container. It now acts as our mail room on the ground out in the parking lot. All of our subordinate units are able to just drive up with their vehicle and throw their pile of mail in the back. It is a much faster process than carrying it in and out of the building.

5 comments:

Beans said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It's fun, but sometimes it's a hassle to keep it updated. Now that I have your address I'll add you as a link on my blog. Out here.

Anonymous said...

Jon,
This is great. I love the pictures and this will be an easy way for you to keep everyone posted on was is new and not new. I like the title. Where is your the Water of Life right now?
The Momenator

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jonathan! We always like to hear how you're doing.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog. I enjoy reading up on you guys. Hope you're doing well. Stay safe and keep blogging!!

Beans' Mom.

Anonymous said...

Jon,
So, why no exception to the PT uniform? Jeez, you gotta put your sock and shoes on just to walk to the shower and then put them back on after....This uniform stuff is serious business.
The Momster